Three Worlds Journey Processes
Three Worlds Shamanic Journey Processes
3 Worlds Journey Process in a central process in shamanic healing. In traditional psychotherapy some of this work occurs through a hypnotic therapeutic process. Transpersonal & Shamanic Psychotherapy is a combination of these powerful methodologies. Unlike traditional shamanic journey processes where the traditional “shaman” undertakes the journey on your behalf, our approach guides you to undertake the journey yourself. We as the facilitator hold powerful sacred space, and journey along side you, available to support your process into safe and healing depths.
- Discover how you can undertake a shamanic journey within the 3 worlds of the Axis Mundi (upper, middle and lower worlds of consciousness) for clarity, information, and healing. All shamanic traditions refer to at least 3 worlds of consciousness that we can journey within for healing resources.
- Understand, experience and master different perceptual states and ‘state’ change of Non Ordinary Consciousness in the Living Present.
- Master dual awareness skills and altered states of consciousness.
- Connect with your personal totem, body protector, spirit guides and compassionate helpers.
- Listen to and decipher your embodied soul’s and spirit’s healing messages that may come in the form of dreams, felt senses, visions, voices, and sometimes the experience of illness.